Annual Residents' Survey 2011
Hammersmith & Fulham’s Annual Residents’ Survey is designed to enable the monitoring of annual changes in resident perceptions and customer satisfaction.
The 2011 Annual Residents’ Survey was conducted by London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham as a postal and online survey. The survey was sent to 4,000 households on 28 October 2011. Households were randomly selected in each Ward of the Borough.
Below is an example of the questionnaire for 2011.
Responses were received from 1,193 households.
The results show an increase in general resident satisfaction with the local area since last year’s survey. There also was an increase in the percentage of respondents who viewed almost all forms of Anti Social Behaviour as a concern; but at the same time, satisfaction with local Council and Police services increased significantly.
The results are now available to download. These include an Executive Summary, results by question and satisfaction trends since 2006.
Also available for download are the results of previous Annual Residents Surveys.
- 2011 Results - Executive Summary, 58.1 kB (PDF document)
- 2011 Results - Responses by Question, 72.6 kB (PDF document)
- 2011 Results - Trends since 2006, 58.2 kB (PDF document)
- 2010 Results - Full Report, 223.9 kB (PDF document)
- 2009 Results - Full Report, 221.5 kB (PDF document)
- 2008 Results - Full Report, 264.7 kB (PDF document)
- 2007 Results - Full Report, 324.7 kB (PDF document)
- 2011 Results - Full Report, 240.4 kB (PDF document)